Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Everything we write IN Mylot will be "History " :D



I remember this Last scene from AI where evolved Androids were looking for lost files and discovers the young android boy and gave him one wish to revive his human mom for just one day.

If the Admin and their bosses would keep a separate hard-drive replaceable every five to ten years. Our descendants probably fifty years and Above future will be looking and studying our post and analyze how human conversations happen in the past.

Sure, they will be more advance by then, but it's not bad to look into the past the way see in ours. sometimes, I feel every thing we put in here, will the HISTORY OF TOMORROW in terms of the study of social networking. of course, some day social networking will be human's part of studies and they will see our discussions....very Entertainingdevil

Probably If mylot last for 50-100 years, I'll let my siblings descendants see my past life through mylot. where they can understand me better of who and what is was..something that my freaking siblings never thought ofwhistle.

I hope Future mylotters or current mylotters who gets rich (some day) in America would have the decency to retain OUR archives and keep the site running for a LONG, LONG time. so our great10x grand children will us through here. 


thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment