Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Had my Modem replaced

It's really hardrofl to believe and i thought they wouldn't come, but they did.

But the glarecall was like Yesterday and the Customer Service Representative told me they would come that afternoon but they didn't. so, i was hopeless again for another day wait, until today, they came around the morning despite of the storm, which didn't rain for a few minutes.

At the Internet Provider provided something Good for once after that crap they have in their huge bills. besides, the modem was only given by my brother's co worker because my old mouse like modem isn't compatible with LINUX OS.

Unfortunately, they were other stuff in the their BOX, like filter, data cable and internet cable. I was happy at first i thought they are giving the whole packaged, they DIDN'tthumbdown, just the freaking MODEM.so cheap but at least they replace the modem and now i don't have to worry in pushing the power button.


!

No comments:

Post a Comment